Individual & Integrative Psychotherapy & Counselling
Everyone faces challenges and difficult situations in life and it is during those times that it helps to have someone to talk to. We invite you to come in and make an appointment with one of our psychotherapists.
We have an impressive success rate of dealing with problems resulting from:
- Anxiety, Panic Attacks and Phobias
- Eating Disorders and Health Anxiety
- Coping with a break up
- Relationships (lack of communication, escalating arguments, destructive patterns)
- Depression and a belief that there is no meaning to life
- Obsessive thoughts and behaviours
- Emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Confusion about sexuality or sexual orientation
What is involved?
During your visit, we will explain the integrative approach we use to get to the source of your situation and describe, in simple and straightforward language, the different types of therapies we use to help our clients. At The Hudson Centre, you will discover a new fresh perspective and approach to therapy. Some of the therapies we use are:
- Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Psycho-educational Work
- Family Systems Theory
- Psycho-analytic and Psycho-dynamic Theory
- Trauma Therapy
The Therapists at The Hudson Centre
All of The Hudson Centre therapists are qualified and insured to practice. They are skilled, highly experienced, professional and genuinely caring people. As a treatment team we maintain a policy of strict confidentiality and follow the Code of Practice and the Ethical Guidelines of UKCP and BACP. If you decide to work with us, we will put together a treatment plan that focuses on a personal approach and is tailored to you and your needs.