ONLINE WORKSHOPS: We are offering online intensives and sessions from April 2020. These intensives reflect the same objectives and information as in person workshops. We are able to offer more flexibility in time, group size and frequency. Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07939624790 for more information.
Couples counselling – The Hudson Centre Approach
The Hudson Centre helps families cope with any family situation that causes stress, trauma, anger or conflict. Family relationships can be difficult to navigate, and at The Hudson Centre we help improve troubled relationships between family members using a structured process that facilitates communication and understanding.
- Each session is driven by the challenges and obstacles that the family is experiencing
- The therapist guides discussion between the members of the family
- Each family member is heard, and given an opportunity to state their issues.
- Everyone’s feelings are considered.
- Existing dynamics are challenged.
- The aim is to improve communication and learn skills to cope with challenging situations.
- During each session the therapist will help all family members to identify and uncover the root causes of the issues
We highly recommend, when possible, that all family members attend a session which usually lasts for up to two hours.
Please note that The Hudson Centre does not accept family members under the age of 18.